Contoh Percakapan Memakai Expressing Relief, Pain Dan Pleasure 1

Open top menu
Breaking News
Loading...
Selasa, 05 Februari 2013

< Contoh Percakapan Memakai Expressing Relief, Pain Dan Pleasure >
                                                                
Andi     : Oh my God. It hurts me so much. Be careful boy! Ahhh.., I'm getting head aches..
Budi     : I’m so sorry, Sir. I’m in a hurry. I don’t accidentally. (sambil mngambil buku”yg jatuh, trs
  brdiri) Are you Ok Sir??
Andi     : I thought, I would die because of you. But, Doesn’t matter. Other times you have to be
   careful.
Budi     : Yes, Sir..I’m sorry..Are you Mr. Andi??
Andi     : How do you know me?? Have we met before??
Budi     : No, we haven’t. I just ever saw you in a hotel when you were having a meeting, there.  
               Nice to meet you Sir.
Andi     : owh,I see.. Nice to meet you,too. What’s your name??
Budi     : My name’s Budi. Where will you go?
Andi     : I’ll go to the bus stop and go to the hospital. and you??
Budi     : I’ll collect my task to my lecture. What for you go there, sir??
Andi     : My wife is childbearing our first baby, I’m so worry about it.
Budi     : don’t worry, sir, All will be fine. I’m sure. (A's cellphone is ringing.)
Andi     : really?? Thank you very much, I can’t say how pleased I’m..
Budi     : what’s the news sir??
Andi     : my wife has childbeared, I have a son. That’s fantastic!!! Thanks God for that.
Budi      : Really?? It’s a great pleasure. Thanks goodness. Congratulation.
Andi     : ya, thank you so much. I’m glad everything’s running well. Aha! That’s the bus, i’m    
              sorry, I must go now. I hope, you’ll graduate with the best score.
Budi     : yes sir, Thanks. Be careful, and see you.
Andi     : see you..


Terima kasih telah mengunjungi AFUSHARE silakan tinggalkan komentar, saran atau petanyaan anda di kotak komentar
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 komentar

Mohon Berkomentar yang baik dan membangun, tidak menggunakan kata-kata kotor, spam dan tidak promo berlebihan.