Social

Get our toolbar!

Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Contoh Percakapan Memakai Expressing Relief, Pain Dan Pleasure 2

< Contoh Percakapan Memakai Expressing Relief, Pain Dan Pleasure >

Dialog 1
Andika        : What a terrible journey it is!
Andina        : Is there any problem with your journey my husband?
Andika        : Yes, I took  a flight from New York  to come here. When I were in the
    middle of the journey. My  plane struck a  turbulence . It shook hard
    and went down a couple of feet. My head hit the front  chair. Look! It is
    wounded. I feel headache and all my body is in pain.
Andina         : Thanks God. You are still  alive.
Andika        : Yes, thanks for the heaven. Fortunately, the pilots are the experienced  
     ones. They can handle the problems.
Andina         : Ok. Go to the bed and take a rest first.

Dialog 2
Karen         : Hi, … Sally. What’s wrong with you. You look so sad.
Sally            : Please, leave me alone.
Karen          : What’s the problem? Tell me.
Sally            : I can’t tell my pain in words.
Karen          : Oh, I guess. It must be about Josh . Am I right?

Dialog 3
Dea             : “Ouch!
Sally            : “What’s up, Dea?”
Dea             : “I have a headache.”
Sally            : “Poor you. I think you should take an aspirin.”
Dea             : “Yes, you are right. But I don’t have an aspirin. Can you buy me in the
    drugstore?”
Sally            : “All right. Wait a minute.”
Dea             : “Thanks Sally.”
Sally            : “You are welcome.”

Terima kasih telah mengunjungi AFUSHARE silakan tinggalkan komentar, saran atau petanyaan anda di kotak komentar
Share it Please

Auliya Fikri

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 AFUSHARE™. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press